We are proud to introduce the new 2020 Subaru Outback, which is now in stock at Hansel Auto Group! This powerful SUV has been fully redesigned for 2020 and boasts a fresh new look, a new 11.6-inch tablet-style interface, two new available engines and much more. In fact, it’s these new engine options that give the Subaru Outback even more towing capability for 2020. But just how much can the new SUV tow? Depending on the engine, the new Outback can tow between 2,700 and 3,500 pounds.
How powerful is the 2020 Subaru Outback
The new Outback receives a new 182-hp, 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that is standard on the base, Premium, Limited and Touring trims. The XT model receives a turbocharged 260-hp, 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine. All-wheel drive and a CVT are standard on all 2020 Subaru Outback models.
What’s new on the 2020 Subaru Outback?
- A new Onyx Edition XT trim with unique interior and exterior details
- Standard EyeSight Driver Assist Technology, Advanced Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Centering
- A new available DriverFocus Distraction Mitigation System
- A new hands-free power gate
- An all-new suspension
- A new body design
- New door weather strips for a quieter interior
- A new single-touch lifting cargo cover
- New STARLINK SmartDeviceLink™ apps
- A new multilayer instrument panel
- 2020 Subaru Outback release date
The all-new Outback will start arriving in our showroom this fall. Stay tuned for more details on the new model as more information becomes available. From all of us at Hansel Auto Group, thank you for reading!